The ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat.
Smart thermostats are used to adjust indoor ambient temperatures and humidity levels. It is an enhanced version of conventional thermostats: smart thermostats combine software, sensors, online connectivity, algorithms, and consumer-friendly interfaces to save on energy and promote electricity conservation. Several wireless technologies such as ZigBee and Wi-Fi are used to connect smart thermostats with mobile computing devices such as smartphones and tablets. Wireless technologies enable consumers to control and manage their smart thermostats from anywhere in the home.
According to the report, the rapidly emerging IoT market worldwide is prompting different industries to join ZigBee Alliance. The alliance offers global wireless standards. It aids member companies in developing products that are compatible with ZigBee-certified products. Currently, the alliance has more than 400 members, working collaboratively to develop simple and easy-to-use ZigBee standards and products that define the IoT for use in consumer, commercial, and industrial applications.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report presents the worldwide ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Centralite Systems
ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat Breakdown Data by Type
- 2.4 GHz
- 900 MHz
- 868 MHz
ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat Breakdown Data by Application
- Public And Commercial
ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 ZigBee enabled Smart Thermostat market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports