Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption market is led by China and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 39.64% of global consumption of Wire Drawing Lubricants. Wire Drawing Lubricants have broad distribution network in the worldwide, however, they tend not to set plants in multiple regions, since demand of specialty lubricants is relatively small.
Lubrication in the drawing process is essential for maintaining good surface finish and long die life. The following are different methods of lubrication:Wet drawing: the dies and wire or rod are completely immersed in lubricants;Dry drawing: the wire or rod passes through a container of lubricant which coats the surface of the wire or rod
The global Wire Drawing Lubricants industry is a niche market with high technic barrier. The major manufacturers are concentrated in European countries like France, Germany, UK, such as TRAXIT International, CONDAT, Zeller+Gmelin. Kyoeisha and Adeka are leading suppliers in Asia market. At present, TRAXIT International is the world leader in terms of sales volume, holding 21.88% production market share in 2018.
Wire Drawing Lubricants can be broadly categorized as dry lubricants and wet lubricants in terms of form. Production of Dry lubricants reached to 57471 MT in 2018, taking 68.01% of global market. Dry lubricants, mainly Calcium-based soaps, is the most widely used lubricant, especially for steel wire production. TRAXIT International is the largest supplier of dry lubricants, with more than 80% of its product falls into this category.
According to this study, over the next five years the Wire Drawing Lubricants market will register a 2.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 290 million by 2024, from US$ 260 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Wire Drawing Lubricants business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wire Drawing Lubricants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Wire Drawing Lubricants value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Dry Wire Drawing Lubricants
- Wet Wire Drawing Lubricants
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Carbon Steel Wire
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Tire Bead & Cord
- Galvanized Wire
- Aluminum & Alloy Wires
- Copper Wires
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-wire-drawing-lubricants-2019-2024-932
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- TRAXIT International
- Aztech Lubricants
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- Where will all these developments take Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption market?
- To study and analyze the global Wire Drawing Lubricants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Wire Drawing Lubricants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wire Drawing Lubricants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wire Drawing Lubricants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wire Drawing Lubricants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports