White Oil (sometimes also called Base Oil, White Mineral Oil, Liquid Paraffin Wax, Normal Paraffin, etc.) is a transparent, colourless, odourless, or almost odourless, oily liquid composed of saturated hydrocarbons came from petroleum, coal or natural gas etc. It is a complex composition of hydrocarbons and consists mainly of mixtures of straight-chain alkanes.
The White Oil industry concentration is not high; there are many manufacturers in the world, Sasol, Shell, Exxon Mobil, Farabi Petrochem, CNPC, Sinopec and so on, top ten players took up 3/5 of the global total market.
Many companies usually have several plants; and some plants are close to raw material source, such as China, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia, etc. There are some international big companies set up factories in Middle East, such as Shell, Sasol, Exxon Mobil, etc. because of the rich oil and gas resources there.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-white-oils-2019-2024-574
In 2014, global White Oil sales about 2.13 million MT. As of 2019, global sales will increase to 2.594 million MT, with an CAGR of 3.97%.
There are many applications in white oil industry, Textile, Solvent Oil, Lubricants, Polystyrene and Other Polymers, Adhesive, etc. In 2018 textile accounting for 23.42% of the total consumption, it?s the biggest application area.
White Oil can be divided into Industrial Grade, Cosmetic Grade, Food Grade and pharmaceutical grade, Industrial Grade white oil is most widely used, takes 75.36% in 2018
According to this study, over the next five years the White Oils market will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 3456.9 million by 2024, from US$ 2980.7 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in White Oils business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of White Oils market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the White Oils value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Industrial Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Solvent Oil
- Polystyrene and Other Polymers
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Exxon Mobil
- Farabi Petrochem
- Nippon Oil
- H&R Group
- SEOJIN CHEM
- Atlas Setayesh Mehr
- Gandhar Oil
- Yitai Petro
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global White Oils consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of White Oils market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global White Oils manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the White Oils with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of White Oils submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-white-oils-2019-2024-574
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global White Oils Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 White Oils Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 White Oils Segment by Type
2.2.1 Industrial Grade
2.2.2 Cosmetic Grade
2.2.3 Food Grade
2.2.4 Pharmaceutical Grade
3 Global White Oils by Manufacturers
3.1 Global White Oils Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global White Oils Sales b
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/