Welding is a fabrication process performed to join materials, such as alloys and metals, efficiently by means of coalescence. It is an effective and economical process for creating strong joints among two or more parts of metal. The flux & filler metals used in welding industry are known as Welding Consumables. These consumables melt during the course of welding to produce a firm joint. Flux is commonly utilized to create a shield of gas around weld pool to prevent oxidation of hot metals. It acts as a deoxidizer, which prevents formation of pores in weld pool.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in construction activities, especially in the developing economies such as India and China. In addition, foreign direct investments (FDI) in wind and thermal industries play a significant role in growth and development of welding consumables market in this region. Slow adoption of innovative welding technologies in the developing countries, customer price sensitivity, and sluggish growth of shipbuilding and aerospace & defense sector limits the market growth. However, growth in need for welding automation technology, especially in the developed economies, is anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the market expansion.
In 2019, the market size of Welding Consumables is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-welding-consumables-2019-2025-963
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Welding Consumables.
This report studies the global market size of Welding Consumables, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Welding Consumables production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Fronius International
- Hyundai Welding
- Illinois Tool Works
- The Lincoln Electric
- Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials
- Voestalpine Bohler Welding
Market Segment by Product Type
- Stick Electrodes
- Solid Wires
- Flux Cored Wires
- SAW Wires & Fluxes
Market Segment by Application
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- Heavy Machinery
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Welding Consumables status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Welding Consumables manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Welding Consumables are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-europe-china-united-states-welding-consumables-2019-2025-963
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports