Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings are usually created using resins, including acrylics, amino resins, polyesters, epoxies, polyurethanes, and nitrocellulose. They are used to protect the surfaces of substrates, including wood, metal, plastic, and glass, and enhance their appearance.The coatings based on epoxy resin are expected to dominate the UV-cured coatings market. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region for the market due to increasing spending, economic growth, investments, and expansion of the electronics industry in the region.
Increasing stringent environmental regulations are increasing the demand for high-value, eco-friendly coatings. UV-cured coatings are known for their eco-friendly properties, releasing no volatile organic compounds (VOC). Manufacturers are striving in the field of R&D to come up with eco-friendly products. These regulations are to act as a driving factor for the demand for UV-cured coatings during the forecast period.
In 2019, the market size of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings.This report studies the global market size of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings are covered:
- Akzo Nobel
- Keyland Polymer Material Sciences
- PPG Industries
Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Segment by Product Type
- Urethane Acrylates
- Polyester Acrylates
- Epoxy Acrylates
Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Segment by Application
Key Regions split in this Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Urethane Acrylates
1.3.3 Polyester Acrylates
1.3.4 Epoxy Acrylates
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings Capacity
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Ultraviolet Cured Powder Coatings solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/