Turmeric or Curcuma longa is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant that belongs to the ginger family, Zingiberaceae. Turmeric as a crop is native to Asia, and it requires temperatures between 68F and 86F and a considerable amount of annual rainfall to thrive. The root of the turmeric plant, also known as rhizome, is valued for its medicinal and culinary properties.Although the relative market share of organic curcuma longa is small in Europe, demand for certified organic food supplements still continues to grow. Certification for organic spices including curcuma longa powder is essential pre-requisite for marketing the product as organic especially in international markets. Organic certification is preferred by food supplements than for herbal medicine as the later cannot be labelled as organic. Food supplements usually comprises a nominal amount of Curcuma longa extracts and a much higher one of fillers, which do not require any organic certification.
Strong demand for turmeric in European market due to changing health perception is the fuelling factor for the turmeric market in Europe. European consumer are adopting healthier lifestyle. European countries are having a population the overweight issues. Increasing aging population is also triggering the risk of developing joint related health conditions. This is further escalating demand for curcuma longa as an important ingredient in their diet.
In 2019, the market size of Turmeric is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Turmericmarket?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Turmericmarket and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Turmericsolutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Turmericsolutions among different regions?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-turmeric-2019-2025-912
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Turmeric.
This report studies the global market size of Turmeric, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Turmeric sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Earth Expo Company
- ITC Spices
- Nani Agro Foods
- Shah Ratanshi Khimji
Market Segment by Product Type
- Unpolished Finger
- Polished Finger
- Double Polished Finger
- Slice Turmeric
Market Segment by Application
- Food and Beverages
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Turmeric status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Turmeric manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Turmeric are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
What is the regional structure of the market? Our analysis-
- The TurmericIndustry report analyzes footprint of every product and its significance, analyzes examines each geographical segment of the market with import, export, consumption, and production in these regions to provide a complete understanding of the Turmericmarket.
- Basic information with detail to the Turmericmarket share held by the regions in company with the trade, deal, that every geography explanations for have been given in the report. Our business offerings show the fresh and the trustworthy information derived from relevant data, which helps businesses to give strength and a competitive edge.
In addition to, the TurmericIndustry report covers analysis of different products available in the global market based on production, volume, revenue, and cost and price structure. The TurmericMarket report also highlights key strategies that proved to be profitable for the business along with the strategies involved in business expansion, partnership deals, composition, and new product/service launches.”
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/food-and-beverages/global-europe-china-united-states-turmeric-2019-2025-912
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports