Turboexpander is a machine, which continuously converts kinetic energy into mechanical energy. This is done by expanding the high pressure gas from upstream to a lower pressure downstream through the Expander. The high pressure gas causes the radial expander to rotate. Rotation is transmitted to the shaft, which is supported by a set of bearings. The power transmitted to the shaft can be used to drive a compressor, drive an electrical generator or can be dissipated through an oil brake or air brake.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest turboexpander market between 2018 and 2023. As per the BP Statistical Review of World Energy 2017, natural gas production increased from 490.6 billion cubic meters in 2010 to 579.9 billion cubic meters in 2016 in Asia Pacific, indicating a positive growth curve of the turboexpander market in this region. Factors, such as increasing investments in natural gas production plants are driving the Asia Pacific market for turboexpanders during the forecasted period.
The Turboexpander market was valued at 530 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 640 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Turboexpander.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the TurboexpanderMarket and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the TurboexpanderMarket?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Turboexpanderindustry?
- What are the key applications where Turboexpanderplays a significant role?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-turboexper-2025-212
This report presents the worldwide Turboexpander market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Atlas Copco
- GE oil & gas
- Air Products
- L.A. Turbine
- To know more manufacturers
Turboexpander Breakdown Data by Type
- Radial Turboexpander
- Axial Turboexpander
- Radial-Axial Turboexpander
Turboexpander Breakdown Data by Application
- Liquefaction of Gases
- Power Generation
Turboexpander Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Turboexpander Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Turboexpander status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Turboexpander manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Turboexpander :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Turboexpander market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, restraints, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario, and technological growth. A thorough analysis of these elements has been accepted for defining the future growth prospects of the global Asset Leasing Software market.
The key points of the report:
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report explores the international and Chinese major industry players in detail. In this part, the report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2019 market shares for each company.
- Through the statistical analysis, the report depicts the global and Chinese total market of Turboexpanderindustry including capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and Chinese import/export.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report then estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Turboexpanderindustry. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out.
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of TurboexpanderIndustry before evaluating its feasibility.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-turboexper-2025-212
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports