Tire-derived fuel (TDF) is composed of shredded scrap tires. Tires may be mixed with coal or other fuels, such as wood or chemical wastes, to be burned in concrete kilns, power plants, or paper mills. An EPA test program concluded that, with the exception of zinc emissions, potential emissions from Tire-derived fuel (TDF) are not expected to be very much different from other conventional fossil fuels, as long as combustion occurs in a well-designed, well-operated and well-maintained combustion device.
In 2019, the market size of Tire derived Fuel is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Tire-derived fuel (TDF).This report studies the global market size of Tire derived Fuel, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Tire derived Fuel production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Tire-derived fuel (TDF) are covered:
- Ragn-Sells Group
- Liberty Tire Recycling
- Lakin Tire West
- Renelux Cyprus
- Emanuel Tire
- Globarket Tire Recycling
- Tire Disposal & Recycling
- West Coast Rubber Recycling
- Scandinavian Enviro System
- Front Range Tire Recycle
- L & S Tire Company
- ETR Group
- Reliable Tire Disposal
Tire-derived fuel (TDF) Market Segment by Product Type
- Shredded Tire
- Whole Tire
Tire-derived fuel (TDF) Market Segment by Application
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Cement Manufacturing
- Utility Boiler
Key Regions split in this Tire-derived fuel (TDF) report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Tire derived Fuel status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Tire derived Fuel manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Tire derived Fuel are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Tire derived Fuel Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Shredded Tire
1.3.3 Whole Tire
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Tire derived Fuel Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Pulp and Paper Mills
1.4.3 Cement Manufacturing
1.4.4 Utility Boiler
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Tire derived Fuel Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Tire derived Fuel Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Tire derived Fuel Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Tire derived Fuel Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Tire derived Fuel Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Tire derived Fuel Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Tire derived Fuel Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Tire derived Fuel Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Tire derived Fuel Revenue by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Tire derived Fuel Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Tire derived Fuel Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Tire derived Fuel industry?
- What are the key applications where Tire derived Fuel plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/