Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) are a diverse class of thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs), which have a high content of cross-linked rubber and low content of thermoplastics. Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) possess the combined properties of high elasticity and high processability and recyclability, thus outperforming conventional rubber.
The growing demand for thermoplastic vulcanizate as a replacement for PVC in the healthcare segment is one of the vital factors projected to fuel the growth of the global market in the next few years. Some of the unique characteristics provided by Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) such as low drug absorption, environment-friendliness, optical clarity, and toughness have resulted in significant rise in the demand for thermoplastic vulcanizate for manufacturing catheters, blood bags, and disposable gloves. Additionally, the growing focus on research and development activities is predicted to stimulate the growth of the market in the near future.
Furthermore, the rising popularity of olefin-based copolymer Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) in diverse industries is expected to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period. The rising focus of key players on the expansion of the application base is predicted to contribute extensively towards the development of the market in the near future.
Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs).This report researches the worldwide Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers Of Thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPVs) are covered in this report:
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Teknor Apex
- Mitsui Chemicals
- RTP Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Breakdown Data by Type
- EPDM/PP Blends
- NR/PP Blends
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Breakdown Data by Application
- Automobile Industry
- Electronic Appliances
- Building & Construction
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Thermoplastic Vulcanizates manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 EPDM/PP Blends
1.4.3 NR/PP Blends
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Automobile Industry
1.5.4 Electronic Appliances
1.5.5 Building & Construction
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Production
2.1.1 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regio
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Thermoplastic Vulcanizates market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Thermoplastic Vulcanizates market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Thermoplastic Vulcanizates solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/