Enzymes are protein molecules functioning as specialized catalysts for chemical reactions. They have contributed greatly to the traditional and modern chemical industry by improving existing processes.
Technical enzymes are typically used as bulk enzymes in textile, pulp and paper industries, organic synthesis and biofuels industry.
The global average price of Technical Enzymes is in the increasing trend, from 4618 USD/MT in 2013 to 4893 USD/MT in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
Technical enzymes are typically used as bulk enzymes in textile, pulp and paper industries, organic synthesis and biofuels industry. The most proportion of Technical Enzymes is used Detergents, and the proportion in 2017 is about 34.1%.
Europe is the largest supplier of Technical Enzymes, with production market share nearly 38.7% in 2017.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 37.2% in 2017. Following North America, Europe are also very important market with the consumption market share of 27%. China is also an important consumption area.
According to this study, over the next five years the Technical Enzymes market will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2490 million by 2024, from US$ 2090 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Technical Enzymes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Technical Enzymes value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
More Deatiled Market Analysis of Technical Enzymes @ Free PDF Sample copy
Segmentation by application:
- Paper & Pulp
- Textile & Leather
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Associated British Foods
- VTR Bio-Tech
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- MAPS Enzyme
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Technical Enzymes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Technical Enzymes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Technical Enzymes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Technical Enzymes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Technical Enzymes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports