Synthetic Biology market size was 4 million US$ and it is expected to reach 15 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 19.9% during 2019-2025.Synthetic Biology is designing and constructing biological modules, biological systems, and biological machines or, re-design of existing biological systems for useful purposes
This high growth rate can be attributed to the wide range of applications of synthetic biology, rising R&D funding and initiatives, increasing demand for synthetic genes and synthetic cells, and increasing investments in synthetic biology companies. Factors such as rising concerns regarding fuel consumption and increasing demand for protein therapeutics are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for players in the global market.
This report focuses on the global Synthetic Biology status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Synthetic Biology development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Thermo Fisher
- Merck KGaA
- Genscript Biotech
- Ginkgo Bioworks
- Integrated DNA
- New England Biolabs
- Synthetic Genomics
- Twist Bioscience
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Gene Synthesis
- Genome Engineering
- Cloning and Sequencing
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- Site-Directed Mutagenesis
- Measurement and Modeling
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-synthetic-biology-2019-2025-525
Market segment by Application, split into
- Medical Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Food and Agriculture
- Environmental Applications
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Synthetic Biology status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Synthetic Biology development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Synthetic Biology are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Synthetic Biology market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports