Swarm intelligence (SI) is the collective behavior of decentralized, self-organized systems, natural or artificial.
SI systems consist typically of a population of simple agents or boids interacting locally with one another and with their environment, and the inspiration often comes from nature, especially biological systems.
In 2018, the global Swarm Intelligence market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report focuses on the global Swarm Intelligence status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Swarm Intelligence development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Sentien Robotics
- Unanimous A.I.
- Swarm Technology
- SSI Schfer-Fritz Schfer
- Redtree Robotics
- Grey Orange
- KIM Technologies
- Queen B Robotics
- Resson Aerospace
- Swarm Systems
- Apium Swarm Robotics
Market analysis by product type
- Ant Colony Optimization
- Particle Swarm Optimization
Market analysis by market
- Human Swarming
Market analysis by Region
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Swarm Intelligence status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Swarm Intelligence development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Swarm Intelligence are as follows:
- History Year: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports