Emission control catalysts are now used on all types of internal combustion engines, as well as in a number of stationary applications. Catalytic reactors for mobile applications, known as catalytic converters, utilize catalyst-coated monolithic substrates. Terms which are used to characterize the catalyst performance include conversion efficiency, light-off temperature, and space velocity.
The importance of emission control catalysts has been increasing as environmental concerns and measures to fight pollution have become more important globally. Emission control catalysts are divided into two types according to the source of the emission: emission control catalysts for mobile sources (such as automobile catalysts) and for stationary sources. The largest part of the market is the mobile emission catalyst segment; the stationary emission catalyst market is smaller.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Following the success in mobile engine applications, catalyst technologies were introduced for stationary applications, for the control of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and NOx emissions. The list of catalyst applications covers such emission sources as chemical plants, painting and coating processes, ovens, printing, dry cleaning, power generation, and, last but not least, stationary engines. Examples of catalyst technologies for stationary engines include non-selective catalytic reduction (NSCR) of NOx from rich burn natural gas engines and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NOx by ammonia from diesel engines.
USA is the largest consumption country of Stationary Emission Control Catalyst products in the world in the past few years while the market share increased to about 20.53% in 2015 from 24.85% in 2011.
According to this study, over the next five years the Stationary Emission Control Catalyst market will register a 1.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 580 million by 2024, from US$ 550 million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Stationary Emission Control Catalyst market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Stationary Emission Control Catalyst value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Honeycomb Catalyst
- Plate Catalyst
- Corrugated Catalyst
Segmentation by application:
- Power Plant
- Painting Industry
- Oil Industry
- Mining Industry
- Chemical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Regions
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Matthey plc
- Cataler Corporation
- Clariant International AG
- Cormetech Inc
- Corning Inc
- DCL International Inc
- UOP LLC (Honeywell)
- Guodian Longyuan
- Tianhe (Baoding)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Stationary Emission Control Catalyst consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Stationary Emission Control Catalyst market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Stationary Emission Control Catalyst manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Stationary Emission Control Catalyst with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Stationary Emission Control Catalyst submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports