The global Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Soy protein is isolated from soybean. It is made from soybean meal that has been dehulled and defatted. Soy protein is generally regarded as being concentrated in protein bodies, which are estimated to contain at least 60%-70% of the total soybean protein. Milk protein is isolated from milk, which contains around 35%-90% of protein bodies.
During 2017, the milk protein ingredients dominated the product type segment and is expected to continue the domination over the next few years. The major contributing factor for the segments growth is the increasing demand among health-conscious customers and athletes.
In terms of geography, EMEA led the market in the global soy and milk protein ingredients market during 2017 and is foreseen to continue the domination during the forecast period. Europe is one of the largest contributors in the region, and the rising health concerns will propel the global soy and milk protein ingredients market in the region.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report studies the global market size of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Arla Foods
- Kerry Group
- Associated British Foods
- Dean Foods
- Charotar Casein Company
- Milk Specialties
- Omega Protein
- Linyi Shansong Biological Products
- Solbar Industries
Market size by Product
- Milk Protein Ingredients
- Soy Protein Ingredients
Market size by End User
- Food and Beverages
- Infant Formula
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Animal Feed
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Soy and Milk Protein Ingredients market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports