Solar Shading Systems is Shading against solar heat gain is the most readily applicable and flexible method of cooling and can be applied in all climate types in which the sun’s influence is significant, and to almost all modern buildings irrespective of latitude. The key to good daylighting and thermal performance lies in the design of the building envelope. Shading devices can be an integral part of the envelope, and thus influence thermal and daylighting performance. They may be located at the external or internal face of the facade, or within double- and triple- glazed window or curtain wall systems. In each case solar radiation is prevented, wholly or partly, from entering the building. By intercepting solar radiation before it reaches the building, external devices are the most. They include motors to control the shades.
At present, in the foreign industrial developed countries the Solar Shading Systems industry is generally at a more advanced level, the world’s large enterprises and production are mainly concentrated in the United States, Europe, etc. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, the technical level is in a leading position.
The North America Solar Shading Systems industry reached a sales volume of approximately 2447.0 K Sq.m in 2016, and is expected to reach 3246.4 K Sq.m in 2023.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
The largest market is also in United States. The market will reached a consumption volume of approximately 2096.0 K Sq.m in 2016, and the consumption volume share is 85.66%, and the secondary market is Canada, it will reached a consumption volume of 271.2K Sq.m in 2016, and the consumption volume share is 11.08%.
Now, the leading manufacturers of Solar Shading Systems located in the USA, Europe, such as Hunter Douglas, Lutron, Kawneer, Warema, Draper, EFCO Corporation, QMotion, Rainier Industries.
New enterprise can cooperate with the leading company, such as Constellium, and also must strengthen the study of the product, to promote the company’s products to obtain industry competitiveness and market share. Although Solar Shading Systems brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
According to this study, over the next five years the Solar Shading Systems market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Solar Shading Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Solar Shading Systems value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fabric Solar Shading Systems
- Aluminum Solar Shading Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Public Building Shade Systems
- Residential Building Shade Facilities
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hunter Douglas
- EFCO Corporation
- Rainier Industries
- C/S Corporate
- Unicel Architectural
- Perfection Architectural Systems
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Solar Shading Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Solar Shading Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Solar Shading Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Solar Shading Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Solar Shading Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports