Sodium-ion batteries (SIB) are a type of rechargeable metal-ion battery that uses sodium ions as charge carriers. odium ions are profoundly active and good carrier of charge, which makes the sodium ion batteries an efficient power storage alternative.
According to this study, over the next five years the Sodium-ion Battery market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Sodium-ion Battery business, shared in Chapter 3.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-sodiumion-battery-2019-2024-631
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Sodium-ion Battery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Sodium-ion Battery value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Sodium-Sulfur Batteries
- Sodium-Salt Batteries (Zebra Batteries)
- Sodium-Oxygen (Sodium Air) Batteries
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Consumer Electronic Devices
- Automobile & Transportation
- Power Backup
- Grid-Level Applications
- Aerospace & Defense
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Liaoning Hongcheng (Liaoning Xingkong)
- Zhejiang Lvming Energy (Durathon)
- Faradion Limited
- Aquion Energy
- HiNa Battery Technology
- Qintang New Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Sodium-ion Battery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Sodium-ion Battery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Sodium-ion Battery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Sodium-ion Battery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Sodium-ion Battery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/energy-and-natural-resources/global-sodiumion-battery-2019-2024-631
Table of content
2019–2024 Global Sodium-ion Battery Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Sodium-ion Battery Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Sodium-ion Battery Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Sodium-ion Battery Segment by Type
2.2.1 Sodium-Sulfur Batteries
2.2.2 Sodium-Salt Batteries (Zebra Batteries)
2.2.3 Sodium-Oxygen (Sodium Air) Batteries
2.3 Sodium-ion Battery Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Sodium-ion Battery Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Sodium-ion Battery Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Sodium-ion Battery Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Sodium-ion Battery Segment by Application
2.4.1 Consumer Electronic Devices
2.4.2 Automobile & Transportation
2.4.3 Power Backup
2.4.4 Grid-Level Applications
2.4.6 Aerospace & Defense
2.5 Sodium-ion Battery Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Sodium-ion Battery Consumption Market Share by Application (2014–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/