A smart city uses ICT, including mobile networks, to improve the quality of livelihood in a sustainable way. A smart city combines and shares disparate comprehensive data sets captured by intelligently-connected infrastructure, people, and vehicles, to generate new insights. It also provides ubiquitous services that enable citizens to access information about city administrative services, improve the efficiency of city operations, enhance security levels, fuel economic activity, and even increase resilience to natural disasters.
The smart infrastructure sector will be the largest segment in the market. The rising adoption of smart water management systems, which are based on ICT (information and communications technology), will be one of the main drivers for the growth of this segment. These smart water management systems collect real-time information on water leakage and assist in the prevention of water loss.
Smart city market analysis predicts EMEA will dominate the market. The availability of high-speed wireless networks and the introduction of smart grids enables the increased adoption of sensors in the automotive and healthcare sectors. Also, huge investments by the government for the implementation of intelligent traffic systems and development of smart homes will help in the evolution of the market.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In 2018, the global Smart City market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global Smart City status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Smart City development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Europe Mobile
- NTT Communications
- Verizon Communications
- Schneider Electric
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Smart Security
- Smart Infrastructure
- Smart Energy
- Smart Education
- Smart Building
- Smart Healthcare
Market segment by Application, split into
- Communications Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Express Industry
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Smart City market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports