In 2018, the global Sleeping Bruxism Treatment market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
Bruxism is excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching. It is an oral parafunctional activity; i.e., it is unrelated to normal function such as eating or talking. Bruxism is a common behavior; reports of prevalence range from 8.31% in the general population. Several symptoms are commonly associated with bruxism, including hypersensitive teeth, aching jaw muscles, headaches, tooth wear, and damage to dental restorations (e.g. crowns and fillings) to teeth. But symptoms may be minimal, without patient awareness of the condition.
Increasing prevalence of sleeping bruxism, rise in pediatric population, and changing lifestyles are factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Availability of therapeutic medicines in the form of antidepressants, muscle relaxants, and others can provide growth opportunities to the market. But high costs of custom-made night guards and lack of treatment options for SB can impede the market.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report focuses on the global Sleeping Bruxism Treatment status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Sleeping Bruxism Treatment development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- Carestream Dental (U.S.)
- Pfizer Inc. (U.S.)
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.)
- Henry Schein, Inc. (U.S.)
- PLANMECA OY (Finland)
- Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. (U.S.)
- Randmark Dental Products, LLC (U.S.)
- Akervall Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- S4S Dental Laboratory (U.K.)
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG (Liechtenstein)
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Market segment by Application, split into
- Dental Clinics
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Sleeping Bruxism Treatment status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Sleeping Bruxism Treatment development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Sleeping Bruxism Treatment are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports