Silica Sandis well-rounded, well-sorted, sand consisting of almost pure quartz, or silicon dioxide Industry silica sand is the most commonly used sand which is made by either crushing sandstone or taken from natural occurring locations, such as beaches and river beds.
TheSilica Sand industry market is low concentrated. And some enterprises, like Covia, U.S. Silica, Hi-Crush Partners, Sibelco are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Silica Sand and related services. At the same time, Asia-Pacific, occupied almost 39% sales market share in 2018, is remarkable in the global Silica Sand industry due to the low cost of raw material and labor, and rich resources.The sales of Silica Sand are related to downstream industries and economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the economy in the following years, the growth rate of Silica Sand industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Silica Sand is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-silica-s-2019-2024-396
With emerging economies growing faster, a strategy has been adopted by most leading vendors in the Silica Sand market to approach these areas. LPI analysis of the Silica Sand market indicated that Asia-Pacific would account for the highest sales in 2024 with close to 45 percent of global sales coming from this region.
According to this study, over the next five years the Silica Sand market will register a -0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8820.8 million by 2024, from US$ 9225 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Silica Sand business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Silica Sand market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Silica Sand value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Less than 40 mesh
- 40–70 mesh
- More than 70 mesh
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Ceramics and Refractories
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- US Silica
- Hi-Crush Partners
- Badger Mining Corp
- Emerge Energy Services LP
- Preferred Sands
- Pattison Sand
- Quarzwerke Group
- AVIC Glass
- Minerali Industriali
- Tokai Sand
- Lianxin Group
- Strobel Quarzsand
- Aggregate Industries
- Toyota Tsusho
- Wolf & Muller
- Duchang xinshiji
- Bathgate Silica Sand
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Silica Sand consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Silica Sand market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Silica Sand manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Silica Sand with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Silica Sand submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-silica-s-2019-2024-396
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Silica Sand Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Silica Sand Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Silica Sand Segment by Type
2.2.1 Less than 40 mesh
2.2.2 40–70 mesh
2.2.3 More than 70 mesh
2.3 Silica Sand Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Silica Sand Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Silica Sand Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
3 Global Silica Sand by Manufacturers
3.1 Global Silica Sand Sales Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Silica Sand Sales by Manufacturers (2017–2019)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/