Shunt capacitor are primarily used to improve the power factor in the network. They also improve the voltage stability and reduce network losses. Improving the power factor also means a higher power transmission capability and increased control of the power flow.
Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share of 40% in 2017 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.04% during the forecast period. There is an increasing demand for energy because of the growing population and improvement in the lifestyle in the region. China is the world’s largest market for the power transmission & distribution.
In 2019, the market size of Shunt Capacitor is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-shunt-capacitor-2019-2025-499
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Shunt Capacitor.
This report studies the global market size of Shunt Capacitor, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Shunt Capacitor production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- ABB Ltd. (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd (India)
- Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland)
- Aerovox Corp. (U.S.)
- Magnewin Energy Private Limited (India)
- CIRCUTOR, SA (Spain)
- Energe Capacitors Pvt Ltd (India)
Market Segment by Product Type
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
Market Segment by Application
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Shunt Capacitor status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Shunt Capacitor manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Shunt Capacitor are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Shunt Capacitor Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019–2025)
1.3.2 Low Voltage
1.3.3 Medium Voltage
1.3.4 High Voltage
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Shunt Capacitor Market Share by Application (2019–2025)
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Shunt Capacitor Production Value 2014–2025
2.1.2 Global Shunt Capacitor Production 2014–2025
2.1.3 Global Shunt Capacitor Capacity 2014–2025
2.1.4 Global Shunt Capacitor Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019–2025
2.2.1 Global Shunt Capacitor Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Shunt Capacitor Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Shunt Capacitor Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Shunt Capacitor Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Shunt Capacitor Revenue by Manufacturers (2014–2019)
3.2.2 Shunt Capacitor Revenue
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/