The Rotary Transfer Machines market was valued at 750.1 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 907.8 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period.
A rotary transfer machine is a metalworking tool used to manufacture small metal component parts quickly. Rotary transfer machines usually have a large indexing table with various tool stations connected to it.
Geographically, Europe occupied 30.24% of the sales volume market in 2018. It is followed by North America and China, which respectively have around 20.39% and 15.87% of the global total industry.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Vertical axis rotary transfer machines take 62.6% market share in 2018, and it will hold the larger share in the next years.
The market share of horizontal axis rotary transfer machines is 37.4 percent in 2018.
Automotive takes 24.7% market share of transfer machines in 2018, and it will grow fast in the next years.
The market share of defense and aerospace is 8.8% in 2018.
In 2018, electrics and electrical occupy 18.7% market share.
General manufacturing holds 36.4 percent market share in 2018, and it will be the main application from 2019 to 2025.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Rotary Transfer Machines.
This report presents the worldwide Rotary Transfer Machines market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- FFG Group
- Gnutti Transfer
- Precitrame Machines
- BTB Transfer
- Riello Sistemi
- Gozio Transfer Federico
- Kaufman Manufacturing
- GIULIANI (Bucci Industries)
- SEMA Maschinenbau GmbH
- Kaihung Machinery
- Buffoli Transfer
- We Fun Industrial Co.
- Jamieson Manufacturing Co.
Rotary Transfer Machines Breakdown Data by Type
- Vertical Axis Rotary Transfer Machines
- Horizontal Axis Rotary Transfer Machines
Rotary Transfer Machines Breakdown Data by Application
- Defense & Aerospace
- Electronics and Electrical
- General Manufacturing
Rotary Transfer Machines Production by Region
Rotary Transfer Machines Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Rotary Transfer Machines status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Rotary Transfer Machines manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Rotary Transfer Machines :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Rotary Transfer Machines market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports