A Rotary Air Preheater is a regenerative high efficiency heat exchanger which utilizes the regenerative element to store the heat of the flue gas and deliver it to air. According to the different parts of its rotating parts, rotating air preheater can be classified as rotor rotation of the drum-type preheater and windshield rotary preheater. The former heat storage element is arranged on the slowly rotating rotor and rotates by the rotor in turn through the flue gas and the air; the latter heat storage element is arranged on the stationary stator, and the rotating 8-shaped windshield controls the flue gas and the air flows through the regenerative element alternately. In order to prevent the series flow of flue gas and air, reduce the air leakage coefficient, the rotor or stator flow section in the circulation of the total section of 10 to 20 of the two inert areas (sealed area).
According to this study, over the next five years the Rotary Air Preheaters market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Rotary Air Preheaters business.Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rotary Air Preheaters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Rotary Air Preheaters value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Drum-Type Rotary Air Preheater
- Windshield Rotary Air Preheater
Segmentation by application:
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Balcke-Durr GmbH
- Geurts International
- Ekstroms Varmetekniska AB
- ARVOS Group (Ljungstrom)
- Alstom Power
- Aerotherm Heaters
- IMECO Limited
- Thermodyne Engineering Systems
- Shandong Hengtao Enterprise
- Yu Hong Electric Power Equipment Engineering
- Nanjing Yire Zonglian Energy Saving Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2024 Rotary Air Preheaters market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC of Rotary Air Preheaters Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports