Rice husks (or rice hulls) are the hard protecting coverings of grains of rice. In addition to protecting rice during the growing season, rice hulls can be put to use as building material, fertilizer, insulation material, or fuel.
The report covers forecast and analysis for the rice husk ash market on a global and regional level. The study provides historic data of 2014 to 2016 along with a forecast from 2017 to 2022 based on both volume (MT) and revenue (USD million). The study includes drivers and restraints for the market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes study of opportunities available in the rice husk ash market on a global level.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-rice-husk-ash-2019-2024-259
In order to give the users of this report a comprehensive view on the rice husk ash market, we have included a detailed competitive scenario, and product portfolio of key vendors. In addition, the report also covers key strategic developments of the market including acquisitions & mergers, new product launch, agreements, partnerships, collaborations & joint ventures, research& development, product and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on global and regional basis.
The study provides a decisive view on the rice husk ash market by segmenting the market based on silica content, methods of silica extraction, application and region. Silica contents of rice husk ash are silica content between 85–89%,silica content between 90–94%,silica content between 80–84%,silica content more than or equal to 95%. Types of methods of silica extraction include alkaline extraction method for silica gel, precipitated silica extraction method, mesoporous silica extraction method, silica gel extraction by sol-gel method.
According to this study, over the next five years the Rice Husk Ash market will register a 5.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 17 million by 2024, from US$ 12 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Rice Husk Ash business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Rice Husk Ash market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Rice Husk Ash value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Silica Content between 85–89%;
- Silica Content between 90–94%;
- Silica Content between 80–84%;
- Silica Content More Than or Equal to 95%
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Building & Construction
- Steel Industry
- Ceramics & Refractory
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Yihai Kerry Investments
- Usher Agro
- Guru Metachem
- Agrilectric Power Company
- Rescon (India)
- Deelert Group
- Jasoriya Rice Mill
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Rice Husk Ash consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Rice Husk Ash market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rice Husk Ash manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rice Husk Ash with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rice Husk Ash submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-rice-husk-ash-2019-2024-259
Table of content
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Rice Husk Ash Consumption 2014–2024
2.1.2 Rice Husk Ash Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Rice Husk Ash Segment by Type
2.2.1 Silica Content between 85–89%;
2.2.2 Silica Content between 90–94%;
2.2.3 Silica Content between 80–84%;
2.2.4 Silica Content More Than or Equal to 95%
2.3 Rice Husk Ash Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Rice Husk Ash Consumption Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.2 Global Rice Husk Ash Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014–2019)
2.3.3 Global Rice Husk Ash Sale Price by Type (2014–2019)
2.4 Rice Husk Ash Segment by Application
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/