According to this study, over the next five years the Resistance Welding Machine market will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1700 million by 2024, from US$ 1100 million in 2019.
Resistance welding is a welding technology widely used in manufacturing industry for joining metal sheets and components. The weld is made by conducting a strong current through the metal combination to heat up and finally melt the metals at localized point(s) predetermined by the design of the electrodes and/or the work pieces to be welded. A force is always applied before, during and after the application of current to confine the contact area at the weld interfaces and, in some applications, to forge the work pieces.
Europe is the largest production region of resistance welding machine currently, occupied 27% market share, and the production was about 15.9 k units in 2015. ARO Technologies, NIMAK and Fronius International are the major producers, and the top three companies’ occupied 16% market share based on production volume in 2015.
The mainly product types of resistance welding machine include manual resistance welding machine, semi – automatic resistance welding machine and automatic resistance welding machine. Automatic resistance welding machine occupies the largest market based on revenue. The most important application of resistance welding machine is automobile industry, and the demand of resistance welding machine in automobile industry can directly affect the market development of resistance welding machine.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
According to research, we forecast that the production of resistance welding machine will reach to 86.5 k units by 2021, keep 6.3% annual growth rate; and the revenue will be 1350 M USD.
Although resistance welding equipment industry brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Resistance Welding Machine business.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Resistance Welding Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Resistance Welding Machine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Manual Resistance Welding Machine
- Semi – Automatic Resistance Welding Machine
- Automatic Resistance Welding Machine
Segmentation by application:
- Automobile Industry
- Domestic Appliances Industry
- Aircraft Construction
- Other Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ARO Technologies
- Fronius International
- T. J. Snow
- Panasonic Welding Systems
- Nippon Avionics
- Daihen Corporation
- WPI Taiwan
- Illinois Tool Works
- Guangzhou LN
- Shenzhen Juntengfa
- Guangzhou Zongbang
- PW Resistance Welding Products
- LORS Machinery
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Resistance Welding Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Resistance Welding Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Resistance Welding Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Resistance Welding Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Resistance Welding Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports