Quinacridone Pigments comprise an important class of organic pigments. Its linear form is particularly important for exploiting it commercially. Quinacridone is an organic molecule used in the formation of organic pigments. It is an organic compound with the molecular formula C20H12N2O2. Quinacridone Pigments are very novel pigments that have many diverse applications. Quinacridone pigments generally produce seven types of bright and intense colors. They are preferred compared to other pigments due to its excellent bleed and resistance to heat, its deep and vibrant colors, its high transparencies and its very good tinting value and working properties among other things.
The growing demand for Quinacridone is expected to remain the same over the next few years. Its use as an automobile coating is one of the drives of the market. The wide range of colors and its brightness is what attracts consumers. The automobile industry is continually growing in developing countries, and this is expected to drive the Quinacridone Pigments market. Along with the automobile sector the textile as well as the plastic market is growing which will further fuel the Quinacridone market. The growth in these industries is due to the excess spending power of consumers, the growing constructions in developing countries, the need for a higher standard of living of consumers accelerates the market for Quinacridone Pigments. Quinacridone pigments also are used as printing ink owing to its small particle size. Hence it is widely used in the book, magazine and newspaper printing industries. Demand for printing ink is also in offices and firms for printing documents.
According to this study, over the next five years the Quinacridone Pigments market will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 310 million by 2024, from US$ 260 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Quinacridone Pigments business, shared in Chapter 3.This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Quinacridone Pigments market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Quinacridone Pigments value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Quinacridone Pigments Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Red Pigments
- Violet Pigments
Quinacridone Pigments Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Printing Ink
- Paints and Coatings
- Plastics Industry
- Textiles Industry
This Quinacridone Pigments report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sun Chemical (DIC)
- Wenzhou Jin Yuan Chemical
- Trust Chem
- Lona Industries
- Pidilite Industries
In addition, this Quinacridone Pigments report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Quinacridone Pigments consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Quinacridone Pigments market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Quinacridone Pigments manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Quinacridone Pigments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Quinacridone Pigments submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Quinacridone Pigments Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Quinacridone Pigments Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Quinacridone Pigments Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Quinacridone Pigments Segment by Type
2.2.1 Red Pigments
2.2.2 Violet Pigments
2.3 Quinacridone Pigments Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Quinacridone Pigments Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Quinacridone Pigments Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Quinacridone Pigments Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Quinacridone Pigments Segment by Application
2.4.1 Printing Ink
2.4.2 Paints and Coatings
2.4.3 Plastics Industry
2.4.4 Textiles Industry
2.5 Quinacridone Pigments Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Quinacridone Pigments Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Quinacridone Pigments Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Quinacridone Pigments Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Quinacridone Pigments by Players
3.1 Global Quinacridone Pigment
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Quinacridone Pigments market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Quinacridone Pigments market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Quinacridone Pigments solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Quinacridone Pigments solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/