Protein supplements are composed of various types of amino acids and provide the raw materials for both muscle construction and repair. They also help an individual to achieve a particular nutritional goal. In terms of formulation, they are available as protein powders, ready to drink (RTD) proteins, bars, tablets, and capsules.Our market research experts have predicted that the North Americas accounted for the maximum sales of protein supplements during 2017. Owing to factors such as the easy availability of these supplements in online sales platforms, the region will continue to account for the major share of the protein supplements market size throughout the forecast period.
The global Protein Supplements market is valued at 2.45 billion US$ in 2017 and will reach 3.6 billion US$ by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6% during 2018-2024.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31674/global-protein-supplements-2025-401
The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Protein Supplements market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.This report studies the global market size of Protein Supplements in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Protein Supplements in these regions.This research report categorizes the global Protein Supplements market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Protein Supplements market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers Of Protein Supplements are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Amway Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- ABH Pharma
- GNC Holdings
- Glanbia Group
- New Vitality
- Nu Skin Enterprises
- Makers Nutrition
- Vitaco Health
- Forever Living
- Shaklee Corporation
- USANA Health Sciences
Protein Supplements Market size by Product
- Whey Protein
- Egg Protein
- Soy Protein
Protein Supplements Market size by End User
- Retail outlets
- Online stores
Protein Supplements Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Protein Supplements market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Protein Supplements market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Protein Supplements companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Protein Supplements submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Protein Supplements are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K MT). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Protein Supplements market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31674/global-protein-supplements-2025-401#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/