Photonics is one of the fastest growing high-tech industries in the world today. It includes optical communications (e.g., fiber optics, lasers, and infrared links), optical imaging (e.g., spy and weather satellites, night vision, holography, flat screen display, and CCD video cameras), optical data storage and optical computing (e.g., CD’s and DVD’s), optical detectors (e.g., supermarket scanners, medical optics, and nondestructive evaluation of materials), lasers (e.g., welding lasers, laser surgery, laser shows, and laser rangefinders), spectroscopy (e.g., chemical and biological detection, anti-terror detection) and quantum optics (e.g., quantum teleportation, quantum cryptography, and single-photon optics).
According to this study, over the next five years the Photonics market will register a 6.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 735100 million by 2024, from US$ 546700 million in 2019.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Photonics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Photonics value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Optical Interconnects
- Photo Detectors
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Safety & Defense Technology
- Medical & Healthcare
- High-performance Computing
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Coherent, Inc
- IPG Photonics
- Finisar Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- II-VI Incorporated
- Infinera Corporation
- Luxtera, Inc
- 3SP Technologies
- Innolume GmbH
- Genia Photonics, Inc
- Redfern Integrated Optics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2024 Photonics market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports