Paint Thinner is a solvent used to thin oil-based paints or clean up after their use. Commercially, solvents labeled “Paint Thinner” are usually mineral spirits having a flash point at about 40 °C (104 °F), the same as some popular brands of charcoal starter.
In 2019, the market size of Paint Thinners is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Paint Thinners.This report studies the global market size of Paint Thinners, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Paint Thinners production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Paint Thinners are covered:
- Akzo Nobel
Paint Thinners Market Segment by Product Type
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
- Dimethylformamide (DMF)
Paint Thinners Market Segment by Application
- Epoxy Paint Thinner
- Alkyd Paint Thinner
- Polyurethane Paint Thinner
- Acrylic Paint Thinner
Key Regions split in this Paint Thinners report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Paint Thinners status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Paint Thinners manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Paint Thinners are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Paint Thinners Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.6 Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
1.3.7 Dimethylformamide (DMF)
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Paint Thinners Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Epoxy Paint Thinner
1.4.3 Alkyd Paint Thinner
1.4.4 Polyurethane Paint Thinner
1.4.5 Acrylic Paint Thinner
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Paint Thinners Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Paint Thinners Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Paint Thinners Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Paint Thinners Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Paint Thinners Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Paint Thinners Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/