Organic Rice protein is a protein supplement made from organic rice, usually found in powder form. Organic rice protein is often more easily digested, and shares with soy the advantage of being completely vegan.
Organic rice protein industry is concentrated relatively. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world organic rice protein industry. The main market players are Axiom Foods, Shafi Gluco Chem, AIDP, Jiangxi Yiwanjia Organic Agricultural and OPW Ingredients. The production of organic rice protein will increase to 6841 MT in 2017 from 2131 MT in 2012 with average growth rate of 28.98%. Global organic rice protein capacity utilization rate remained at around 66% in 2016.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
In consumption market, USA is the mainly consumption region due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2016, the consumption of this region reached 5137 MT, which occupied 84.50% of the global consumption volume in total.
Organic rice protein mainly has two types, which include organic rice protein isolate and organic rice protein concentrate. And each type has application industries relatively. With healthcare effect in application process of organic rice protein, the downstream application industries will need more organic rice protein products. So, organic rice protein has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw materials for organic rice protein are organic rice and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of organic rice protein. The production cost of organic rice protein is also an important factor which could impact the price of organic rice protein.
We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Organic Rice Protein market will register a 13.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 100 million by 2024, from US$ 45 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Organic Rice Protein business.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Organic Rice Protein market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Organic Rice Protein value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Organic Rice Protein Isolate
- Organic Rice Protein Concentrate
Segmentation by application:
- Healthcare Food
- Sports Nutrition
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Axiom Foods
- Shafi Gluco Chem
- Jiangxi Yiwanjia Organic Agricultural
- OPW Ingredients
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Organic Rice Protein consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Organic Rice Protein market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Organic Rice Protein manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Organic Rice Protein with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Organic Rice Protein submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports