Online education refers to learning in a 100% virtual environment. Online education can play a major role in developing the education industry overall in terms of money as well as innovation.
Platforms that facilitate learning through gaming are gaining popularity. Improvements in IT security and implementation of cloud based solutions has increased the adoption rate of online education system as now, people can enjoy a smooth learning experience on safe online platforms. Advancements in the field of artificial intelligence are expected to further boost the growth rate of the online education market.
In 2018, the global Online Education market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
The key players covered in this study
- Ambow Education
- New Oriental Education and Technology
- EF Education First
- Tokyo Academics
- Tata Interactive Systems
- N2N Services
- Saba Software
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Structured Tutoring
- On-Demand Tutoring
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Market segment by Application, split into
- Pre-primary School
- Primary School
- Middle School
- High School
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Online Education status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Online Education development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Online Education are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports