oleic acid production reached 7.69 million tons as the average growth rate of 4.1% from 2011. In the next five years, the global consumption of Oleic Acid will grow under at a growth rate of 5%.
Oleic Acid is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in various animal and vegetable fats and oils. It is an odorless, colorless oil, although commercial samples may be yellowish. In chemical terms, oleic acid is classified as a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, abbreviated with a lipid number of 18:1 cis-9. It has the formula CH3(CH2)7CH=CH(CH2)7COOH. The term “oleic” means related to, or derived from, olive oil which is predominantly composed of oleic acid.
Oleic Acid industry in short supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into Oleic Acid industry, the current demand for Oleic Acid product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply. Ordinary Oleic Acid products on the market do not sell well; Oleic Acid’s price is lower than past years. The signal of market price change indicates the trend in the Oleic Acid industry, low-end product has excess capacity, and high-end product is in short supply.
Oleic Acid product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products, excess capacity, there is a large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity or molding process basic Materials.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Along with the development of Chinese domestic Oleic Acid, Chinese domestic Oleic Acid has been very mature and advanced, and the performance distance has been shorten compared with the imported Oleic Acid. Developed areas such as North America, Europe, Japan are the still the main
consumers, their consumptions volume share is about 65%.
As large demand of high-end products at home and abroad, many companies began to enter the field of high-end. Currently, the Chinese Oleic Acid industry is not only begin to transit to high-end Oleic Acid products, while still extend in the resource-rich land and downstream industry chain.
According to this study, over the next five years the Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) market will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 5060 million by 2024, from US$ 3970 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Premium grades
- Commercial Grades
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Textiles & Leathers
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-oleic-acid-2019-2024-420
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- pt. musim mas
- PT Ecogreen Oleochemicals
- PT. Dua Kuda Indonesia
- Cisadane Raya Chemicals
- VVF – Fatty Acids
- Timur Oleochemicals Malaysia
- KLK OLEO
- Southern Acids Industries
- Sichuan Tianyu
- Jiangsu jin ma
- Akzonobel(Shandong base)
- Wilmar Group
- IOI Oleochemical
- Godrej Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Oleic Acid (CAS 112-80-1) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports