Offshore wind energy, also called as offshore wind power, is the utilization of wind farms constructed off the shore or on the continental shelf to harvest wind energy for electricity generation.
The global market is witnessing a significant growth due to rising energy demand coupled with increasing share of renewables in the power generation mix, energy efficiency mandates demanding carbon emission reduction, and government incentives supporting renewable energy deployment.
The increasing use of renewable energy for power generation mix continues to have a positive impact on the global offshore wind energy market. Today, the offshore wind energy sector has evolved to generate electricity, with the help of wind turbines taking off a significant load from conventional sources of energy.
Europe accounted for more than 90% share of the total revenue in 2017, followed by Asia-Pacific. The developing countries in Asia-Pacific are anticipated to register steady growth rate, owing to increase in growth of the overall economy.
Key Benefits for Offshore Wind Energy Market:
- This study includes the global Offshore Wind Energy market analysis, trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and global Offshore Wind Energy market opportunity.
- The global Offshore Wind Energy market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the Offshore Wind Energy industry.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the industry.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
The Offshore Wind Energy market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Offshore Wind Energy.
This report presents the worldwide Offshore Wind Energy market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- MHI Vestas
- General Electric
- EEW Group
- Adwen Offshore
- Vestas Wind Systems
- Goldwind Science and Technology
- Gamesa Corporacion Technologica
- Dong Energy
- China Ming Yang Wind Power
- Alstom Energy
- Areva Wind
- Clipper Wind Power
- Doosan Heavy Industries
Offshore Wind Energy Breakdown Data by Type
- Upto 1 MW
- 1-3 MW
- 3-5 MW
- 5 MW and Above
- Mono Pile
Offshore Wind Energy Breakdown Data by Application
- Shallow Water
- Transitional Water
- Deep Water
Offshore Wind Energy Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Offshore Wind Energy Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Offshore Wind Energy status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Offshore Wind Energy manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Offshore Wind Energy :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Offshore Wind Energy market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC of Offshore Wind Energy Market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports