The Medical Oxygen Concentrators are medical device that concentrates the oxygen from a gas supply by selectively removing nitrogen to supply an oxygen-enriched product gas stream.
The medical oxygen concentrator is composed of an air compression device, a molecular sieve adsorption separation device, an oxygen humidification device, a gas flow control indicating device, an electrical control device and a display device.
The global Medical Oxygen Concentrators market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Medical Oxygen Concentrators market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report studies the global market size of Medical Oxygen Concentrators in key regions like North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, focuses on the consumption of Medical Oxygen Concentrators in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Medical Oxygen Concentrators market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Medical Oxygen Concentrators market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Philips Healthcare
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Chart Industries
- Nidek Medical Products
- Precision Medical
- GCE Group
- Besco Medical
- O2 Concepts
Medical Oxygen Concentrators market size by Type
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Stationary Oxygen Concentrators
Medical Oxygen Concentrators market size by Applications
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Medical Oxygen Concentrators market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports