Marine radars are X band or S band radars on ships, used to detect other ships and land obstacles, to provide bearing and distance for collision avoidance and navigation at sea. They are electronic navigation instruments that use a rotating antenna to sweep a narrow beam of microwaves around the water surface surrounding the ship to the horizon, detecting targets by microwaves reflected from them, displaying a picture of the ship’s surroundings on a display screen.
Yacht/recreational segment is expected to show high potential in the coming years
The Marine Radar market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Marine Radar.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report presents the worldwide Marine Radar market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Japan Radio
- Alphatron Marine
- Wartsila Sam
Marine Radar Breakdown Data by Type
- X Band Radar
- S Band Radar
Marine Radar Breakdown Data by Application
- Merchant Marine
- Fishing Vessel
- Military Naval
Marine Radar Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Marine Radar Consumption by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Marine Radar market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports