Marine Chemicals are used in the marine industry essentially for cleaning windows, doors, decks, heads, carpets, seats, seat covers, curtains, tanks, display screens and decorative panels made from plastics, woods and any other materials suitable to be used inside a ship. Cleaning Chemicals are necessary because efficient use of proper marine chemicals saves ships from electrolytic corrosion. These chemicals do not only protect the interior but also the exterior surface of a ship. Marine Chemicals play a significant role in keeping the components of a ship safe and in working condition.
Marine Chemicals are widely used in military ships, cargo ships, tanker ships, passenger ships, RoRo ships (Roll on Roll off), fishing vessels and high speed crafts. However, the major chunk of the market is controlled by military ships and cargo ships.Passenger ships are expected to be one of the major consumers of marine chemicals after military ships and cargo Ships. Passenger ships contribute in major amounts to the revenue generated from the tourism and travel industry. Thus, these ships must be maintained and cleaned on a regular basis, which in turn, will add to the demand for marine chemicals and thus, fuel the marine chemical market.
In 2019, the market size of Marine Chemicals is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Marine Chemicals.
This report studies the global market size of Marine Chemicals, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Marine Chemicals production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Marine Chemicals are covered:
- Total Group
- Aqua Marine Chemicals
- CHEMO Marine Chemicals
- Unitech Chemicals
- Wilhelmsen Holding
- Anmar Industrial Chemicals
- ERTEK Chemical
- Unikem Holdings
- Star Marine Chemicals
Marine Chemicals Market Segment by Product Type
- Rust Converters & Primers
- Cleaning And Maintenance Chemicals
- Fuel Treatment Products
- Electrical Equipment Maintenance Chemicals
- Boiling Water & Condensate Treatment Chemicals
Marine Chemicals Market Segment by Application
- Military Ships
- Civilian & Commercial Ships
Key Regions split in this Marine Chemicals report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Marine Chemicals status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Marine Chemicals manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Marine Chemicals are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
Table of Contents
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Marine Chemicals Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Rust Converters & Primers
1.3.3 Cleaning And Maintenance Chemicals
1.3.4 Fuel Treatment Products
1.3.5 Electrical Equipment Maintenance Chemicals
1.3.6 Boiling Water & Condensate Treatment Chemicals
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Marine Chemicals Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Military Ships
1.4.3 Civilian & Commercial Ships
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Marine Chemicals Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Marine Chemicals Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Marine Chemicals Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Marine Chemicals Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Marine Chemicals Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Marine Chemicals Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Marine Chemicals Capacity by Manufacturers
Critical Questions Addressed by the Report
- What are the current trends that are driving the Marine Chemicals market?
- Where will all these developments take the industry in the mid- to long-term?
- Who are the top vendors in the Marine Chemicals market and what is their competitive analysis?
- How is adoption of Marine Chemicals solutions among different industries?
- How is the adoption of Marine Chemicals solutions among different regions?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/