Magnesium citrate is a magnesium preparation in salt form with citric acid. It’s often used in nutrition supplement, food & beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Magnesium citrate is an important magnesium supplements. The main benefit of magnesium citrate over other forms of magnesium is that it is more easily absorbed by the body. Major applications of magnesium citrate are nutrient supplement, food & beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry etc. In 2016, amount of nutrient supplement consumed magnesium citrate is about 3439 MT. Food & beverage consumed about 1237 MT in 2016.
Magnesium citrate is usually classified into anhydrous type, nonahydrate type and others. Anhydrous type magnesium citrate is also used as a saline laxative but is also used as a food additive and dietary supplement. Nonahydrate type magnesium citrate is another common used magnesium citrate. In 2016, global anhydrous type magnesium citrate consumption is about 3131 MT, while consumption of nonahydrate type magnesium citrate is 2276 MT.
In the future, we predict that global consumption will continue to increase, with the improvement of people’s awareness of health. By 2023, global consumption will increase to 7825 MT, with an average increase rate of 4.93% from 2018 to 2023.
According to this study, over the next five years the Magnesium Citrate market will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 47 million by 2024, from US$ 40 million in 2019.
In particular, Magnesium Citrate Market report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Magnesium Citrate business, shared in Chapter 3.
Magnesium Citrate Market report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Magnesium Citrate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Magnesium Citrate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Anhydrous Type
- Nonahydrate Type
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Nutrient Supplement
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Magnesium Citrate Market report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
Magnesium Citrate Market manufacturers –
The key manufacturers covered in Magnesium Citrate Market report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Global Calcium
- Gadot Biochemical Industries
- Dr. Paul Lohmann
- Penglai Marine
- Dongtai Food Ingredients
- Yunbo Chemical
- Xiyang Chemical
- Hengheng Fine Chemical
In addition, Magnesium Citrate Market report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Magnesium Citrate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Magnesium Citrate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Magnesium Citrate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Magnesium Citrate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Magnesium Citrate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Magnesium Citrate Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Magnesium Citrate Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Magnesium Citrate Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Magnesium Citrate Segment by Type
2.2.1 Anhydrous Type
2.2.2 Nonahydrate Type
2.3 Magnesium Citrate Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Magnesium Citrate Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Magnesium Citrate Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Magnesium Citrate Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Magnesium Citrate Segment by Application
2.4.1 Nutrient Supplement
2.4.2 Food & Beverage Industry
2.4.3 Pharmaceutical Industry
2.5 Magnesium Citrate Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Magnesium Citrate Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Magnesium Citrate Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Magnesium Citrate Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Magnesium Citrate by Players
3.1 Global Magnesium Citrate Sales Market Share by Players
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/