Lyocell fiber can be classified as two types, regular lyocell fiber and crosslinked lyocell fiber. It can be widely used in many industries. Survey results showed that 57.90% lyocell fiber went into apparels industry in 2016, and 25.13% in home textiles industry.Lyocell, derived from cellulose, is known as a man-made fiber. It is popularly known by the brand name ‘Tencel.’ Lyocell, a type of rayon fiber, is manufactured in a closed-loop method through a solvent spinning technique, wherein the cellulose undergoes a limited chemical change. Lyocell fibers are widely used in the textile industry in a broad range of apparels and home textiles. These fibers are also used in the medical industry in the production of medical equipment and surgical products.
Currently, only two companies have the ability to produce Lyocell fiber product commercially, mainly concentrating in Europe, USA and China. As for the consumption region, China and Other Asian regions are the major consumers. In 2016, China consumed 81.1 K MT lyocell fiber, holding 36.43% share globally.Market insiders are optimistic on the future market. Lenzing has released its expansion plans in the coming few years, to meet the increasing demand from downstream industries.
The Lyocell Fiber market will register a 8 % CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1,179.5 million by 2020, from US$ 692.7 million in 2013.
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32604/global-lyocell-fiber-2019-2024-111
In particular, this Lyocell fiber report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Lyocell Fiber business, shared in Chapter 3.Lyocell fiber report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lyocell Fiber market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.This study considers the Lyocell Fiber value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Lyocell fiber Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Regular Lyocell Fiber
- Crosslinked Lyocell Fiber
Lyocell fiber Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Home Textiles
Lyocell fiber report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hi-Tech Fiber
- Shangtex Holding
In addition, Lyocell fiber report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lyocell Fiber consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Lyocell Fiber market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lyocell Fiber manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lyocell Fiber with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lyocell Fiber submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32604/global-lyocell-fiber-2019-2024-111#toc
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/