Lubricating oil additives (LOAs) are used to enhance the performance of lubricants and functional fluids. Each additive is selected for its ability to perform one or more specific functions in combination with other additives. Selected additives are formulated into packages for use with a specific lubricant base stock and for a specified end-use application.
The lubricant and fuel additives is classified into additive package and single component according to the product type. As of 2018, additive package segment dominates the market contributing more than 74% of the total market share, reach to 4.18 million tons. lubricant and fuel additives is major applied in automotive, Industrial and others industry, in 2018, demand for a automotive industry occupied the largest market, with 70% share, reach to 3.93 million tons.
The lubricant and fuel additives market is very concentrated market; key players include Lubrizol, Infineum, Chevron Oronite, Afton, Lanxess AG, Innospec, BASF, Tianhe, Baker Hughes, Sanyo Chemical Industries, Adeka, Clariant, Vanderbilt, Dorf Ketal, IPAC, Miracema Nuodex, Additiv Chemie Luers the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 87% of the total revenue, in 2018. The high-end products mainly come from North America and Europe.Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-lubricant-fuel-additives-2019-2024-989
According to this study, over the next five years the Lubricant and Fuel Additives market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 20380 million by 2024, from US$ 17910 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Lubricant and Fuel Additives business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lubricant and Fuel Additives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Lubricant and Fuel Additives value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Single Component
- Additive Package
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Chevron Oronite
- Lanxess AG
- Baker Hughes
- Sanyo Chemical Industries
- Dorf Ketal
- Miracema Nuodex
- Additiv Chemie Luers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lubricant and Fuel Additives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Lubricant and Fuel Additives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lubricant and Fuel Additives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lubricant and Fuel Additives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lubricant and Fuel Additives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-lubricant-fuel-additives-2019-2024-989
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Lubricant and Fuel Additives Segment by Type
2.2.1 Single Component
2.2.2 Additive Package
2.3 Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Lubricant and Fuel Additives Segment by Application
2.5 Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Lubricant and Fuel Additives by Manufacturers
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/