Lithium Bromide is a chemical compound of lithium and bromine. Formula: LiBr. White cubic crystal or granular powder, easily soluble in water, soluble in alcohol and ether, slightly soluble in pyridine, it can soluble in methanol, acetone, ethylene glycol and other organic solvents. It is generally used in certain air conditioning systems.Lithium bromide has wide application range and in future its applications will increase further. But the demand of lithium bromide will decrease in future. The price of lithium bromide was increasing largely from 2010 to 2015, it is from 4600 USD/MT to 5500 USD/MT, and it will also increase in future. The global gross margin is at about 18-20%.
This industry is affected by the downstream applications, so it’s important to keep an eye on downstream industries. With the decreasing global downstream industries, less and less people pay attention to rising environment standards, the need and production of Lithium Bromide will decrease.We tend to believe that this industry is now close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in future too, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go on narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Lithium Bromide market will register a -1.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 79 million by 2024, from US$ 84 million in 2019.
In particular, this Lithium Bromide report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Lithium Bromide business, shared in Chapter 3.This Lithium Bromide report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lithium Bromide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Lithium Bromide value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32671/lithium-bromide-2019-2024-979
Lithium Bromide Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Lithium Bromide Solution
- Lithium Bromide Anhydrous
Lithium Bromide Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Air Conditioning
- Industrial Drying
- Medicine Industry
- Brazing and Welding
Lithium Bromide report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Lithium Bromide report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Rockwood Lithium
- FMC Corporation
- Shreenivas Chemicals
- Dhara Fine Chem
- Westman Chemicals
- Nanjing Taiye Chemical
- Honjo Chemical
- Haoxin Liyan
- Jiangsu World Chemical Industry
- Jiangxi Dongpeng New Materials
- Dongying Bromate Chemicals
- Shanghai China Lithium Industrial
- Shandong Tianxin Chemical
- Huizhi Lithium Energy
In addition, this Lithium Bromide report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lithium Bromide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Lithium Bromide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lithium Bromide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lithium Bromide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lithium Bromide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get more information from Table of Content@ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32671/lithium-bromide-2019-2024-979#toc
Key Benefits for Lithium Bromide Market:
- This study includes the global Lithium Bromide market analysis, trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and global Lithium Bromide market opportunity.
- The global Lithium Bromide market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2024 to highlight the financial competency of the Lithium Bromide industry.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the industry.
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/