The global Laboratory Mixers market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Laboratory Mixers market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
A vortex mixer, or vortexer, is a simple device used commonly in laboratories to mix small vials of liquid. It consists of an electric motor with the drive shaft oriented vertically and attached to a cupped rubber piece mounted slightly off-center. As the motor runs the rubber piece oscillates rapidly in a circular motion. When a test tube or other appropriate container is pressed into the rubber cup (or touched to its edge) the motion is transmitted to the liquid inside and a vortex is created. Most vortex mixers are designed with 2 or 4-plate formats, have variable speed settings ranging from 100 to 3,200 rpm, and can be set to run continuously, or to run only when downward pressure is applied to the rubber piece.
Vortex mixers are quite commonplace in bioscience laboratories. In cell culture and microbiology laboratories they may be used to suspend cells. In a biochemical or analytical laboratory they may be used to mix the reagents of an assay or to mix an experimental sample and a dilutant.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
This report studies the global market size of Laboratory Mixers in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Laboratory Mixers in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Laboratory Mixers market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Laboratory Mixers market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Adler S.r.l
- Battaggion S.p.A
- Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH
- DIOSNA Dierks & Shne GmbH
- Dynamic Air
- FUCHS Maschinen AG
- Grieser Maschinenbau- und Service GmbH
- HOSOKAWA ALPINE
- Httlin GmbH
- NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing
- RIGCHINA GROUP COMPANY
- Shaffer Mixers
- SILVERSON MACHINES
- SUNKAIER INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- WAHAL ENGINEERS
- White Mountain Process
Market size by Product
Market size by End User
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Market size by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Laboratory Mixers market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports