Inorganic Zinc Coatings offer galvanic protection to the steel surfaces. The zinc coatings have a significant amount of metallic zinc dust mixed with the binder. The inorganic coatings have zinc silicate binder unlike organic zinc coatings, which uses organic resins such as butyl, epoxy or urethane. The inorganic zinc coatings exhibit good mechanical properties and impact resistance, high heat resistance and radiation resistance.
Inorganic Zinc Coatings are used in a wide range of high performance systems and as top coat in the maintenance and construction of bridges, tanks, pipeline, offshore and structural steel work. Inorganic zinc coatings provide excellent compatibility with other coatings such as silicones, acrylics and epoxies.
In 2019, the market size of Inorganic Zinc Coatings is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Inorganic Zinc Coatings.This report studies the global market size of Inorganic Zinc Coatings, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Inorganic Zinc Coatings production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of âInorganic Zinc Coatings are covered:
- The Jotun Group
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- SUMTER COATINGS, INC.
- Rust Bullet Australia
- Altex Coatings Ltd
- Polyset Company
- Anochrome Group
- Specialized Coating Systems (Pty)Ltd
- Strands Industrial Coatings
Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Segment by Product Type
- Alkali Silicate Water borne
- Ethyl Silicate Solvent borne
Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Segment by Application
- Paints and coatings industry
- Oil and gas
- Building and construction
- Power generation
- Iron and steel industry
Key Regions split in this Inorganic Zinc Coatings report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Inorganic Zinc Coatings status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Inorganic Zinc Coatings manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Inorganic Zinc Coatings are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Alkali Silicate Water borne
1.3.3 Ethyl Silicate Solvent borne
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Paints and coatings industry
1.4.4 Oil and gas
1.4.5 Building and construction
1.4.6 Power generation
1.4.8 Iron and steel industry
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Inorganic Zinc Coatings Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/