Industrial Alcohol, also called denatured alcohol, is ethanol (ethyl alcohol) made unfit for human consumption by adding one or more chemicals (denaturants) to it. Denaturing refers to removing a property from the alcohol (being able to drink it), not to chemically altering or decomposing it, so industrial alcohol contains ordinary ethyl alcohol.North America is estimated to be the largest share in terms of value, in the global industrial alcohol market, in 2018. Positive knowledge of segments create a platform for innovative applications of industrial alcohol, and tapping the emerging markets in China, India, and Thailand leads to growth opportunities in Asia-Pacific.
In 2019, the market size of Industrial Alcohol is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Industrial Alcohol.
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-industrial-alcohol-2019-2025-575
This report studies the global market size of Industrial Alcohol, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Industrial Alcohol production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Green Plains Renewable Energy
- Flint Hills Resources
- Abengoa Bioenergy
- Big River Resources
- To know more companies
Market Segment by Product Type
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Methyl alcohol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Isobutyl alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol
Market Segment by Application
- Chemical intermediates & solvent
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Industrial Alcohol status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Industrial Alcohol manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Industrial Alcohol are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-europe-china-united-states-industrial-alcohol-2019-2025-575
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports