This report researches the worldwide Industrial Adhesives market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Industrial Adhesives breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The Asia-Pacific region led the global industrial adhesives market in 2017. Rapid industrialization and infrastructural developments offer lucrative growth opportunities in the market in this region. High economic growth rate, growth in the manufacturing sector, cheap labor, and global shift of consumption and production capacities from developed markets to emerging markets are additional factors propelling the growth of the Asia-Pacific industrial adhesives market.
Global Industrial Adhesives market size will increase to 53.4 Billion US$ by 2021, from 41.5 billion US$ in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.31% during the forecast period 2016-2021.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Industrial Adhesives.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/33031/industrial-adhesives-2025-880
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Avery Denison
- H.B. Fuller
- Hitachi Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemicals
- Toyo Polymer
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants
Industrial Adhesives Breakdown Data by Type
- By Type
- Water-based Adhesives
- Solvent-based Adhesives
- Hot-Melt Adhesives
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- By Material Base
Industrial Adhesives Breakdown Data by Application
- Pressure Sensitive Products
- Packaging Industry
- Construction & Woodworking Industry
- Transportation Industry
Industrial Adhesives Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Industrial Adhesives Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Industrial Adhesives capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Industrial Adhesives manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
The objective of the study is to define market sizes of different segments & countries in previous years and to forecast the values to the next eight years. The Industrial Adhesives Market report is designed to incorporate both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
The study then describes the drivers and restraints for the market along with the impact they have on the demand over the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of opportunities available in the market on a global level. Finally, the report in order to meet the user’s requirements is also available.
All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2024. The report and company profiles specify the key drivers that are impacting the demand in global Industrial Adhesives markets.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Industrial Adhesives :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Table of content
Global Industrial Adhesives Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Industrial Adhesives Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Industrial Adhesives Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Water-based Adhesives
1.4.3 Solvent-based Adhesives
1.4.4 Hot-Melt Adhesives
1.4.5 Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Industrial Adhesives Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Pressure Sensitive Products
1.5.3 Packaging Industry
1.5.4 Construction & Woodworking Industry
1.5.5 Transportation Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Industrial Adhesives Production
2.1.1 Global Industrial Adhesives Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Industrial Adhesives Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Industrial Adhesives Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Industrial Adhesives Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Industrial Adhesives Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Industrial Adhesives Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/