Hydrophilic Coatings are water-attracting coatings. They wet the surface they are applied on and provide low contact angle. They are also known as self-cleaning coatings. These coatings form a hydrogen bond with water as they exhibit ionic and negatively charged properties. Moreover, these coatings are lubricious and wettable when applied on substrates for different applications.
The medical devices market is expected to expand rapidly in the Asia-Pacific region between 2018 and 2023. As such, the demand for Hydrophilic Coatings is also expected to grow at the same pace in this region. As Hydrophilic Coatings are mostly used for medical devices, the largest consumption of hydrophilic coatings will be in regions, wherein medical devices are manufactured at a large scale. Japan, which is one of the largest manufacturers of medical devices, has a high demand for hydrophilic coatings. Manufacturers are setting up their bases and are expanding their operations in China, thus boosting the country’s demand for Hydrophilic Coatings.
The North American region is the largest market for medical devices and implants in the world, followed by the European region. As such, the medical devices segment of the global Hydrophilic Coatings market is growing in these regions. The increasing demand for hydrophilic coatings across the world can be attributed to factors, such as increasing usage of hydrophilic coatings in advanced medical devices, growing demand for lubricious medical devices, and increasing requirement for advanced medical techniques.
In 2019, the market size of Hydrophilic Coatings is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hydrophilic Coatings.This report studies the global market size of Hydrophilic Coatings, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Hydrophilic Coatings production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this Hydrophilic Coatings report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Hydrophilic Coatings are covered:
- Harland Medical Systems
- AdvanSource Biomaterials
- Applied Medical Coatings
- AST Products
- Surface Solutions Group
Hydrophilic Coatings Market Segment by Product Type
- Polymers Substrate
- Glass/Ceramics Substrate
- Metals Substrate
- Nanoparticles Substrate
Hydrophilic Coatings Market Segment by Application
- Medical Devices
Key Regions split in this Hydrophilic Coatings report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Hydrophilic Coatings status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Hydrophilic Coatings manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Hydrophilic Coatings are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Polymers Substrate
1.3.3 Glass/Ceramics Substrate
1.3.4 Metals Substrate
1.3.5 Nanoparticles Substrate
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.2 Medical Devices
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Hydrophilic Coatings Capacity by Manufacturers
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Hydrophilic Coatings Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Hydrophilic Coatings Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Hydrophilic Coatings industry?
- What are the key applications where Hydrophilic Coatings plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/