Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is one of the most energy-intensive systems in commercial and residential buildings. Air ducts are conduits or passages used in HVAC to distribute and ventilate air. Supply air, return air, and exhaust air are the needed airflows in an HVAC system that flow through HVAC air ducts. Ducts commonly also deliver ventilation air along with the supply air. As such, air ducts are one method of ensuring acceptable IAQ as well as thermal comfort.
The growth of the construction industry plays a significant role in boosting the global HVAC air ducts market. New constructions in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors have increased the demand for HVAC systems, cumulating into demand for HVAC air ducts. Innovations in building design and the increased focus on energy efficiency in buildings have created an opportunity for HVAC air duct manufacturers to expand their foothold in the market.
The HVAC market is capital-intensive, which is restricting the greater use of HVAC systems, thus negatively impacting the HVAC air ducts market. HVAC market vendors face difficulty in investing the substantial amounts that the R&D of this equipment requires and in marketing campaigns. Many end-users also struggle to purchase HVAC equipment as it requires high initial investment. In developing countries, especially, the high cost hinders many residential users from buying HVAC equipment such as household furnaces, ACs, and others.
The HVAC Air Ducts market was valued at xx Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach xx Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for HVAC Air Ducts.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- CMS Global
- Airmake Cooling Systems
- Airtrace Sheet Metal
- ALAN Manufacturing
- Ductmann Spiral Tube and Fittings
- Imperial Manufacturing
- KAD Air Conditioning
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
HVAC Air Ducts Breakdown Data by Type
- Sheet Metal Ducts
- Flexible Non-Metallic Ducts
- Fiberglass Ducts
HVAC Air Ducts Breakdown Data by Application
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Buildings
HVAC Air Ducts Production by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global HVAC Air Ducts status and future forecast involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key HVAC Air Ducts manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports