Crop protection is the subject of dealing with plant science and practice of managing plant diseases, weeds and other pests that damages crop and forestry which leads to decrease in crop production.
The escalating global population contributes to the pressure to increase cereal production, which leads to a proliferation of pesticide usage. Grains and cereals are a major consumer of crop-based as well as non-crop-based pesticides, particularly herbicides, which are a rapidly developing category. For the past few years, the global agricultural industry has been witnessing significant changes in terms of advancements in crop protection, drip irrigation, soil management, farming techniques, and enhancement of crop yields by means of herbicides, pesticides, the GM technology, fungicides, and other advanced techniques. Farms extensively employed the crop rotation method in order to protect the crops and maintain the level of nutrients in the soil. Soil fertility, soil erosion, and crop yield are augmented via this technique. It also helps mitigate the problem of pest attack which often occurs in a field engaged in incessant farming of the same crop. However, crop protection chemicals have also been observed to have an adverse effect on the environment and human health. Additionally, the nutritional levels of soil are affected by excess use of these products which decrease its productivity prospects. In terms of type, the grain and cereal crop protection market is categorized into insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides, among which herbicides are the dominant segment. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period, on account of the wide utilization of herbicides as a crop protection chemical because of their low cost, as well as increased research and development investments in the field and the introduction of new herbicidal active ingredients.
In 2019, the market size of Grain and Cereal Crop Protection is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Grain and Cereal Crop Protectionin the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Grain and Cereal Crop Protectionmarket?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Grain and Cereal Crop Protectionmarket, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Grain and Cereal Crop Protectionmarket?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-grain-cereal-crop-protection-2019-2025-572
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Grain and Cereal Crop Protection.
This report studies the global market size of Grain and Cereal Crop Protection, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Grain and Cereal Crop Protection production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Bayer CropScience
- Dow AgroSciences
Market Segment by Product Type
Market Segment by Application
- Convenience Stores
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Grain and Cereal Crop Protection status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Grain and Cereal Crop Protection manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Grain and Cereal Crop Protection are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Estimates 2019-2024 Grain and Cereal Crop Protectionmarket development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/agriculture/global-europe-china-united-states-grain-cereal-crop-protection-2019-2025-572
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports