Glycine is an organic compound and is known as the smallest of the 20 amino acids which are found in proteins. It is the only amino acid that does not form an L or D optical rotation. It is a colorless, sweet-tasting crystalline solid.Glycine can be classified into three types: food grade glycine, tech grade glycine and pharmaceutical grade glycine. Food grade glycine is widely used in food and feed industry. Pharmaceutical grade glycine is used in pharmaceutical industry. Tech grade glycine is widely used in pesticide industry; it is a key raw material of glyphosate. Survey results showed that 68% of the Glycine market is pesticide industry, 15% is food industry, only 2.7% is pharmaceutical industry, with the development of economy, these industries will need more glycine. So, glycine has a huge market potential in the future.Currently, there are two kinds of commonly used production process of glycine. It includes MCA method and Strecker method. Due to the different process, the major raw materials for glycine are different. On the global market, supply of raw materials is full. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of glycine industry.We tend to believe this industry is a mature industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a low growth curve. As the pressure of environmental protection increases, the price will gradually increase. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Glycine market will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 923.4 million by 2024, from US$ 764.9 million in 2019.
In particular, this Glycine report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Glycine business, shared in Chapter 3.This Glycine report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Glycine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Glycine value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Glycine Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Glycine-Food Grade
- Glycine-Tech Grade
- Glycine-Pharma Grade
Glycine Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Pesticide Industry
- Feed Industry
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
Get the Complete Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/32668/glycine-2019-2024-792
Glycine report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Yuki Gosei Kogyo
- Showa Denko KK
- GEO Specialty Chemicals
- Chattem Chemicals
- Paras Intermediates
- Avid Organics
- Kumar Industries
- Shijiazhuang Donghua Jinlong Chemical
- Hebei Donghua Jiheng Chemical
- Linxi Hongtai
- Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group
- Zhenxing Chemical
- Newtrend Group
- Henan HDF Chemical
In addition, this Glycine report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Glycine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Glycine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Glycine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Glycine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Glycine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Glycine Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Glycine Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Glycine industry?
- What are the key applications where Glycine plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/