Gluten-Free Products market will register a 10.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 8580 million by 2024, from US$ 5330 million in 2019.
This report studies the Gluten Free Products market, Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley or any of their crossbred varieties and derivatives. In baking, gluten is the binding agent within the flour that prevents the baked good from crumbling. As such, gluten is found in many processed and packaged product. A gluten free product does not contain any gluten or grains such as spelt-wheat, which is gluten-rich. In this report, gluten free products include Bakery Products, Pizzas & Pastas, Cereals & Snacks, Savories and Others
Sales of gluten free products have been increasing in both volume and value at a CAGR of 17.17% (value) in 2012-2017. However, the gluten free products market is still in its early growth, which is expected to achieve higher growth rates from 2017 to 2022, in terms of revenue.
Bakery products, which include breads, rolls, buns & cakes, cookies, crackers, wafers & biscuits, baking mixes, flours & others, are the single highest grossing product category in the gluten free market, which accounted for 49.04% of market share, in terms of sales volume in 2016. However, the other gluten free categories, which include a multitude of categories (including pizzas & pastas, cereals & snacks, savories and others) had the largest and volume sales in 2016.
Gluten free products have been described by consumers as: “a mainstream sensation, embraced by both out of necessity and as a personal choice toward achieving a healthier way to live
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Gluten-Free Products business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Gluten-Free Products market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Gluten-Free Products value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Bakery Products
- Pizzas & Pastas
- Cereals & Snacks
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Conventional Stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Educational Institutions
- Hospitals & Drug Stores
- Specialty Services
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-glutenfree-s-2019-2024-5
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Boulder Brands
- DR. SCHÄR AG/SPA
- ENJOY LIFE NATURAL
- General Mills, Inc
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Kraft Heinz
- HERO GROUP AG
- KELKIN LTD
- RAISIO PLC
- Kellogg’s Company
- Big Oz Industries
- Domino’s Pizza
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Gluten-Free Products consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Gluten-Free Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Gluten-Free Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Gluten-Free Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Gluten-Free Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports