This report studies the Naphtha market, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries, to analyze the status and the future.
Naphtha is a term used to refer to a group of volatile, flammable mixtures of liquid hydrocarbons that are used mainly as solvents, diluents, or raw materials for gasoline conversion. It is a lightweight Energy & Additives that is separated from crude oil in the fractional distillation process along with kerosene and jet fuel.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/30696/global-naphtha-2025-850
There are many specific types of naphtha that vary in the amounts and types of hydrocarbons contained in their unique blend. Refineries can produce various forms of naphtha, and each has specific guidelines in how it should be handled and stored. Generally speaking, the flammability and volatility of naphtha should be taken into consideration as they are significant safety hazards.
Asia-Pacific is the leading consumer of Naphtha, the volume of which reached 153402.4 K MT in 2018, accounting for about 38.49% of the total global market. China, Europe, and Northeast Asia are also important supply region of solvent.
Chemicals accounted for the largest market with about 86.10% of the global consumption for Naphtha in 2018, and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.51%, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period. With over 13.90% share of in the Naphtha market, Energy & Additives was the second largest application market in 2018, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.81%, in terms of consumption, during the forecast period.
global naphtha market size will increase to 265220 million us$ by 2025, from 204140 million us$ in 2018, at a cagr of 3.8% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Naphtha.
This report researches the worldwide Naphtha market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Naphtha breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The manufacturers are covered in Naphtha market report:
- Shell Chemicals
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Naphtha Breakdown Data by Type
- Light Naphtha
- Heavy Naphtha
Naphtha Breakdown Data by Application
- Energy & Additives
Naphtha Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Naphtha Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Naphtha capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Naphtha manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Naphtha :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/