Food Acidulants are food additives, used to preserve the flavor, maintain the taste as well as other olfactory properties. Food acidulants serve an essential role in the manufacturing of packaged and convenience food. Also, it helps in reducing spoilage from air, bacteria, fungi, and yeast which in-turn increases the product shelf-life. Commonly used Food Acidulants in the foods & beverages industry are acetic acid, citric acid, lactic acid, phosphoric acid, and malic acid.
Changing consumers’ preference towards convenience, packaged, and frozen foods have intensified the usage of food acidulants in the food & beverage industry. It is experiencing high demand due to its added nutritional attributes. Growing health concerns among the global population together with the increasing awareness about the benefits of consuming food preservatives are most likely to drive the growth of the Food Acidulants market. Also, value-added benefits associated with the use of food acidulants in the food products are also supporting the sale of food acidulants globally.
The global food acidulants market is expected to reach a value of USD 6.81 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of around 7.8%.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2023 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Food Acidulants.This report studies the global market size of Food Acidulants, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).This study presents the Food Acidulants production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies Of Food Acidulants are covered:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Tate & Lyle
- Purac Biochem
- Jungbunzlauer Suisse
- Bartek Ingredients
Food Acidulants Market Segment by Product Type
- Acetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Malic Acid
Food Acidulants Market Segment by Application
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen Desserts
Key Regions split in this Food Acidulants report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Food Acidulants status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Food Acidulants manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Food Acidulants are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2023
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Major Manufacturers Covered in This Report
1.3 Market Segment by Type
1.3.1 Global Food Acidulants Market Size Growth Rate by Type (2019-2025)
1.3.2 Acetic Acid
1.3.3 Citric Acid
1.3.4 Lactic Acid
1.3.5 Malic Acid
1.4 Market Segment by Application
1.4.1 Global Food Acidulants Market Share by Application (2019-2025)
1.4.3 Bakery & Confectionery
1.4.4 Dairy & Frozen Desserts
1.5 Study Objectives
1.6 Years Considered
2 Global Growth Trends
2.1 Production and Capacity Analysis
2.1.1 Global Food Acidulants Production Value 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Food Acidulants Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Food Acidulants Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Food Acidulants Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Key Producers Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.2.1 Global Food Acidulants Market Size CAGR of Key Regions
2.2.2 Global Food Acidulants Market Share of Key Regions
2.3 Industry Trends
2.3.1 Market Top Trends
2.3.2 Market Drivers
3 Market Share by Manufacturers
3.1 Capacity and Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Global Food Acidulants Capacity by Manufacturers
3.1.2 Global Food Acidulants Production by Manufacturers
3.2 Revenue by Manufacturers
3.2.1 Food Acidulants Revenue by Manufacturers
Key Questions Addressed by the Report
- What is the growth perspective of the Food Acidulants Market and the key dynamics and trends governing the market?
- What are key sustainability strategies adopted by the leading players in the Food Acidulants Market?
- What are the new and emerging technologies and use cases disrupting the Food Acidulants industry?
- What are the key applications where Food Acidulants plays a significant role?
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/